Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am busy

I'm finally updating my blog, Its so DEAD!
All thanks to our SPAMMER here. hahaha :D
School's been damn busy , I'm stuck with my vectors now.
And I dunno anything abt Physics.
Mum called me just now , asking to go to Australia .
Mum , NO! NO! NO!
Pls dun give me tis kinda of burdens , I'm stress enough.
Whatever ~~ Let's think abt it after O'level .
erm.....
Something for the Spammer:
Thank you for the visit , and the tag.
Every things sweet except for you being a nameless idiot.
Your parents gave you one , so use it .
I am from China , A Chinese obviously.
And I'm damn PROUD to say it out loud.
I'm inpressed with your shallow knowledge .
Pls stop this low class and childish action , is not that I cant find out ur IP.
yea , chill.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: